Criminal Defense And Civil Litigation In Maryland, Virginia And The District Of Columbia
More Than Two Decades Helping The Accused And The Injured
For more than 20 years, I have protected the rights of people accused of criminal activity or who suffered injuries in serious accidents.
For More than 20 Years
Trustworthy, Affordable And Caring Representation
I am C. Sei-Hee Arii, the founding attorney of Arii Law Firm, LLC in Rockville. For 20 years, I have successfully litigated criminal and personal injury cases. If you have been arrested for a traffic violation, criminal misdemeanors and felonies or have been injured in an accident or through medical malpractice, please contact Arii Law Firm, LLC for help.
I Will Not Give Up To Get A Second Chance
I believe that the rule of law is one of the hallmarks of democracy. However, the law is an imperfect instrument and justice is not guaranteed. I work to mitigate the many unfair things that can arise when the blunt instrument of the law strikes someone who has unique circumstances.
Everyone deserves a second chance. It is my job to protect the average person from the ruthlessness that can emerge when the law is applied heartlessly. I approach cases like a dog with a bone: I do not give up.
Help Starts Here
Defending you against misdemeanors and felonies including assault and battery, larceny, weapons crimes and more.
I will protect your driving privileges if you are charged with driving under the influence or driving while intoxicated.
From possession to manufacturing to trafficking, I will defend you against charges involving any controlled substance.
Injured in an accident? Seek the compensation that you deserve for medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Years of Experience And Counting...
Your Case Is In Good Hands
In my 20-plus years of practice, I have earned numerous honors and distinctions, including:
- AVVO’s Superb 10.0 rating
- AVVO’s s Clients’ Choice Award (2013-2019)
- AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest level of professional excellence at which a firm can be ranked by its peers
- Recipient of Martindale-Hubbell’s “Client Champion-Platinum” Award (2019)
- Maryland and Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers® (2010-2020) (limited to 5% of Maryland and D.C. lawyers)
- Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America (2015-2019
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Maryland” (2010-2019)
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers in Maryland” (2013-2019)
- Washingtonian Magazine’s Best Lawyers (2011-2012)